Early Intervention: Support Services for Parents in Conflict. This panel discussion is co-sponsored by the Westchester Women’s Bar Association (WWBA) and will feature speakers Judge Sondra Miller (ret.), Lawrence Jay Braunstein, Esq., and Lesley Ann Friedland, Esq., moderated by Abby Rosmarin, Esq.
When: Thursday, February 16, 2017 • 12:00 to 1:30 pm
Where: McCarthy Fingar LLP • 11 Martine Avenue, White Plains
Cost: Free of charge for WWBA members and professionals in our practice area
RSVP: By February 13, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CE credit for SWs provided, and CLE credit for lawyers expected
Download a PDF flyer.
• • •
FamilyKind’s Inaugural Symposium, Divorcing and Separating Families: Transforming Crisis Into Opportunities, was October 27, 2016 with an additional Kickoff Event the evening of October 26.
Our Symposium was a daylong conference is for mental health professionals, lawyers, mediators, and educators.
Our Kickoff Event was an additional opportunity to enjoy a festive evening, increase your knowledge, and connect with colleagues.
Link here for more information.
• • •
- Children’s Voice in Law: How Can NYS Better Support Families in Dissolution and Transition
- Parenting Wisely and Children In Between
- GoodTalk4Parents (Internal Training)
- The Hot Zone: Disagreement, Dissolution, Divorce, Dissatisfaction — How to Give Voice to the Child when Parents are at War
- Interviewing Children in Family Law Disputes
- Group Leader Training of the “Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP)” Program
- Children’s Input: A New Dynamic in Divorce Mediation
- The Children’s Voice in Law: A Conversation with Carol Bellamy and Colleagues
- Mindfulness Workshop for Separation & Divorce Professionals: How Meditation Can Help You Help Families in Conflict
- Child-Centered Approach to Divorce and Separation
- Panel Discussion on Divorce Mediation & Families